View Mobile Site

UWKC seeking home repair assistance

Posted: July 20, 2017 3:50 p.m.
Updated: July 21, 2017 1:00 a.m.

The United Way of Kershaw County (UWKC) is seeking SC licensed residential home builders or general contractors to partner with to assist low-income homeowners. The partnership would include making structural, health and safety repairs to the homes of low-income homeowners using the State Housing Authority’s Housing Trust Fund program.

Those interested are asked to contact Marie Sheorn at United Way in Camden at (803) 432-0951.


Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

Contents of this site are © Copyright 2018 Chronicle Independent All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...