View Mobile Site

Community Camera - April 18, 2017

Posted: April 17, 2017 2:26 p.m.
Updated: April 18, 2017 1:00 a.m.
Johnny Deal/Bowtie Photography

Long time downtown Camden merchant Blake & Ford closed its doors after 68 years in business on March 31. Pictured above is the Bill Ford family: Anna, Jennifer, Ruthie, Bill and Jessica. Blake & Ford opened in 1949 with proprietors Clarence M. and Alice Blake Ford about where the present-day Wells Fargo building is located on DeKalb Street. They later moved to their current location on Broad Street.

View More »

 

Comments

No comments have been posted.

» LOG IN & POST COMMENT

www.chronicle-independent.com encourages readers to interact with one another. We will not edit your comments, but we reserve the right to delete any inappropriate responses. To report offensive or inappropriate comments, contact our editor. The comments are from readers of www.chronicle-independent.com and do not necessarily represent the view of The Newspaper or Morris Multimedia.


Contents of this site are © Copyright 2017 Chronicle Independent All rights reserved. Privacy policy and Terms of service

Powered by
Morris Technology
Please wait ...