By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Tax forms a problem? Free tax counseling is nearby
Placeholder Image
Few things in life are free. But the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), in conjunction with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), sponsors free tax assistance in Kershaw County. The service is available for low- to moderate-income taxpayers, with special emphasis on persons age 60 and over.