The Kershaw County Board of School Trustees will attend a nearly all-day workshop on Saturday at the Kershaw County School District (KCSD) offices, 2029 West DeKalb St. in Camden.
The district provided little specific information about the workshop, providing no supporting materials with an agenda made available through the district’s website.
According to that agenda, the meeting will begin with breakfast at 8:30 a.m., including a lunch at 11:30 a.m. and conclude around 2:45 p.m.
• Purpose of the Day -- KCSD Superintendent Dr. Shane Robbins
• Review of All-Admin Team Day -- Robbins and Board Chair Dr. James Smith
• Additional Observation of Admin Team Day -- Lynn Black
• Current KCSD strategic plan review -- Lynn Black
• Strategic Pillars Purpose, Process & Outcome -- Lynn Black
• Opportunities & Challenges -- Lynn Black
• Individual and Collective Visioning 2020-2024 -- Lynn Black
• What’s Next and Common Demoninators -- Lynn Black
Mr. Black is the owner of Lynn Black Education Solutions of Indianapolis, Ind., focused on assisting schools and school districts to “make a differenc in the lives of ... students and the communities where they live,” according to his website.
The workshop is open to the public.