By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Hospital Auxiliary builds on history of support for KershawHealth
Hospital Auxiliary 2
Mary Clark, current president of the KershawHealth Hospital Auxilliary; Marguerite Glasgow, current secretary of the Hospital Auxiliary; Linda Branham, member of the Hospital Auxiliary Board, in the Auxilary-run gift shop located in KerhsawHealth Hospital. The gift shop is run by volunteers and the proceeds are used to provide scholarships and donate necessary items to KerhsawHealth Hospital. - photo by Miciah Bennett
Nearly two years before the establishment of what is now KershawHealth in Camden, a group of women gathered to raise funds for the building of what was then referred to as the Burdell Hospital. The Hospital Auxiliary has worked to help assist KershawHealth since the auxiliary was formed in early 1912. Next year, the Hospital Auxiliary will celebrate the 100 year-anniversary of the establishment of a hospital in Camden with the KershawHealth Foundation.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!