By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
HVACs available to low income residents
Placeholder Image

Wateree Community Actions Inc. currently has funding available to assist families with the repair and installation of HVAC (heating and air systems).  

Households must be eligible at 150 percent of the federal poverty guidelines or below and you must be served in the county in which you live.  

Persons will need to have the following information:

1. A current SC picture ID with the same address listed as on the utility bill.

2. Original social security cards for all household members.

3. Proof of income for all household members 18 years old or older for the last 30 days.

a. A benefits verification letter from the SC Department of Employment will be needed for all unemployed household members 18 or older.

b. Paystubs for last 30 days.

c. A SSI/SSA benefit letter (all pages) for the 2015 calendar year.

d. Utility check stubs for the current month.

Those in need of HVAC installation and repair services or for further information please call (803) 432-3411.